What next? Annual Reporting for the Public Service and Crown Entities

The Public Service must report their language planning (normalisation) in their Annual Reports and other End-of-Year Performance Reporting. Crown Entities are also encouraged to report language planning(normalisation) activity when Preparing the Annual Report and other End-of-Year Reporting. Use the summary provided by our assessment as a guide for the language planning/te reo Māori section of these reports.

Sign in with Facebook, Twitter or email to get your personal tracking link.

Share on Facebook

Tweet your followers

Share with WhatsApp


Share with your LinkedIn network